Eurocardsharing

Go Back   Eurocardsharing > Sharing receivers > Skystar 2 > Tools

Tools Discussion, Is there CCcam under windows? at Skystar 2 forum; hadu best windows emu. i use it....

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#31)
arista
Permanent Banned
 
arista's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 7

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 15
Magic: 2 / 296
Experience: 60%

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Join Date: Mar 2010
28-March-2010, 15:03

hadu best windows emu. i use it.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#32)
gugul
Junior Member
 
gugul's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 6

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 11
Magic: 2 / 291
Experience: 47%

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Jun 2008
12-September-2011, 17:02

As there been launched any new software for using cccam with windows?
   
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old
  (#33)
gianluca68
Simple man
 
gianluca68's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 288

Level: 15 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 371
Magic: 96 / 9659
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 465
Thanked 94 Times in 50 Posts
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Italy - Tuscan
13-September-2011, 20:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugul View Post
As there been launched any new software for using cccam with windows?
My respect to you but.....why?

Are you not satisfied with Hadu? It is working well, easy to configure and is free..... what you can wish more?

If you wish to know if there is new emu able to work as client and also as server directly in windows the reply still now is always no; windows can not share any card, thare was few time ago vplug server but it was able to share only hacked chs from vplug plugin, aniway this project is dead just from 1/2 years. Windows for cs is working only using virtual machine with linux so installed inside.

Greetings


-2 Locals.
-Oscam RaspBian server - Raspberry Pi B+ - 2 x pcsc Omnikey 1021
-Dish: 80Cm. monofeed/Stab HH100
-Home clients: GM UNI-BOX 9080 - Sagem Dbox2 - Philips Dbox2 - SS2 rev.2.3 - USB WinTV HVR (DTT).
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#34)
gugul
Junior Member
 
gugul's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 6

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 11
Magic: 2 / 291
Experience: 47%

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Jun 2008
14-September-2011, 16:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianluca68 View Post
My respect to you but.....why?

Are you not satisfied with Hadu? It is working well, easy to configure and is free..... what you can wish more?

If you wish to know if there is new emu able to work as client and also as server directly in windows the reply still now is always no; windows can not share any card, thare was few time ago vplug server but it was able to share only hacked chs from vplug plugin, aniway this project is dead just from 1/2 years. Windows for cs is working only using virtual machine with linux so installed inside.

Greetings
Mbox for example, can share in windows.
It is still used by many!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#35)
gianluca68
Simple man
 
gianluca68's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 288

Level: 15 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 371
Magic: 96 / 9659
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 465
Thanked 94 Times in 50 Posts
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Italy - Tuscan
14-September-2011, 20:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugul View Post
Mbox for example, can share in windows.
It is still used by many!
Yes mate i was talking about cccam; several protocols intead than cccam still using from many ppls but no one of these (for what i can read around web) can permitted you to control traffic on your card like cccam and this is a very important point in my opinion.


-2 Locals.
-Oscam RaspBian server - Raspberry Pi B+ - 2 x pcsc Omnikey 1021
-Dish: 80Cm. monofeed/Stab HH100
-Home clients: GM UNI-BOX 9080 - Sagem Dbox2 - Philips Dbox2 - SS2 rev.2.3 - USB WinTV HVR (DTT).

Last edited by gianluca68; 14-September-2011 at 20:48..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#36)
gugul
Junior Member
 
gugul's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 6

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 11
Magic: 2 / 291
Experience: 47%

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Jun 2008
15-September-2011, 11:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianluca68 View Post
Yes mate i was talking about cccam; several protocols intead than cccam still using from many ppls but no one of these (for what i can read around web) can permitted you to control traffic on your card like cccam and this is a very important point in my opinion.
Thats why i say, that someone with the knowledge should develop a program for windows, so people could more easily use cccam.
Is it possible?

Meanwhile ill try install Ubuntu on my pc with Windows on a VM.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#37)
gianluca68
Simple man
 
gianluca68's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 288

Level: 15 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 371
Magic: 96 / 9659
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 465
Thanked 94 Times in 50 Posts
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Italy - Tuscan
15-September-2011, 14:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugul View Post
Thats why i say, that someone with the knowledge should develop a program for windows, so people could more easily use cccam.
Is it possible?

Meanwhile ill try install Ubuntu on my pc with Windows on a VM.
Don't be afraid about linux, I can assure you that using our Mod's and friends tutorial to build a linux server is very easy,i do it and i'm not a software genius, in more if you post your question on this board many ppl will help you, this is the best place to enjoy and learn about cs world, off course need spend time, some money and put passion.

Read rules here and make hobbie sharing your reaL card and for sure in few time this board will permitted you to be a good peer.

I think the most difficolt issue is to find good ppl to share with than build a server , aniway this depend from wich card you have, if is a rare card you will find more easy find someone to make sharing.

I wish you good testing and i wait you in sharing section with your offer card

Greetings


-2 Locals.
-Oscam RaspBian server - Raspberry Pi B+ - 2 x pcsc Omnikey 1021
-Dish: 80Cm. monofeed/Stab HH100
-Home clients: GM UNI-BOX 9080 - Sagem Dbox2 - Philips Dbox2 - SS2 rev.2.3 - USB WinTV HVR (DTT).
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#38)
supercatic4
Junior Member
 
supercatic4's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 8

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 18
Magic: 2 / 340
Experience: 73%

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Aug 2010
02-October-2011, 20:30

Some basic questions please

If I build a linux server under my windows 64 bit pc, will it be able to use my dvb-s2 card to watch channels pc or does it have to be a special dvb card?

If you have a reciever as a card sharing server (vu+ duo) then why would you want to build an additional server?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#39)
gianluca68
Simple man
 
gianluca68's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 288

Level: 15 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 371
Magic: 96 / 9659
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 465
Thanked 94 Times in 50 Posts
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Italy - Tuscan
04-October-2011, 00:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercatic4 View Post
Some basic questions please

If I build a linux server under my windows 64 bit pc, will it be able to use my dvb-s2 card to watch channels pc or does it have to be a special dvb card?

If you have a reciever as a card sharing server (vu+ duo) then why would you want to build an additional server?
What you mean with "special dvb card"? Usualy most of these can work with a dvb software and connect to a cccam server.

If you have a vu+duo receiver as a cardserver with your personal subscription card inside, you don't need build other server to enjoy of your tv programs in every room of your home. For example using a dvb usb/pci card you can enjoy of your tv programs on your pc or using a decoder to watch it on your tv.


At the end i wish you a good study time and a litle subscription (xxx is ok to start ).

Gianluca


-2 Locals.
-Oscam RaspBian server - Raspberry Pi B+ - 2 x pcsc Omnikey 1021
-Dish: 80Cm. monofeed/Stab HH100
-Home clients: GM UNI-BOX 9080 - Sagem Dbox2 - Philips Dbox2 - SS2 rev.2.3 - USB WinTV HVR (DTT).
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cccam, windows?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump



ECS on RSS ECS on Twitter ECS on Facebook ECS on Youtube
Follow us on:

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2002 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Dreambox