Eurocardsharing

Go Back   Eurocardsharing > Exchange Your Share Servers > Peers Announcement

Peers Announcement Discussion, $KY [email protected] Errore 9995 - Card to be Replaced at Exchange Your Share Servers forum; Originally Posted by skymania Hi all Friends at ECS, My Sky Calcio card has been hit by Errore 9995 already.. ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#11)
julianmicall
Junior Member
 
julianmicall's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 2
Magic: 1 / 58
Experience: 10%

Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Join Date: Jul 2010
22-September-2012, 21:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymania View Post
Hi all Friends at ECS,

My Sky Calcio card has been hit by Errore 9995 already.... sent to dealer yesterday.. waiting for replacement, soon it will be in server again.

Sorry about this..

Thanks
skymania
I have same problem with sly it full (errore 9995 call sly) my card was less then one month old. Sly should replace next week ( I said error 02 and they want to see the Box and card to see what went wrong)
So, I was blocking ALL EMM, ecm whitelist set and services (negative services for channels i dont have which was my mistake I think).
The day before the card died I noticed alot of channel not subscribed among the good ecms on the log. then the following afternoon, the error!!!

I think sly do this (threw EMM in original box) to sell 1 year contracts at the begining of the football season and discorage CS and payservers also making people afraid to by a linux STB.
After securing the clients they stop giving the error and allow cs to sell outside of italy ( I would expect pay servers to be ready to pay more then the average hobbyist) so thats money as well, for sly.....

I think the card has many ways of knowing its outside its box..... example the orignal does not access channels not available on the card all the time..... also in original STB card never gets requests for 2 or more diffrent channel/ecms at the same time exept in quick channel change and the original box is slow at zapping anyway... Finaly there is never the need for a cw rate higher than 1 or 2 ecms every 10 seconds........ In CS ecm rate is always much higher!!!!! so there we go.

What we could do is get together and (all with slyit cards) each one of us gives out a few channels (from 2 to 3, with enough peers 1) to each of his peers. and each peer does the same.... Using oscam with internal reader (modified) or omnikey in fast mode... ie ins7e11=15. sending ecms direct from the reader in newcamd. that way the card will only process ecms of the specific channels and for the services chosen by the particulare peer and never get overloaded.oscam will take second requests from cache and will not ask un needed requests to the card.. That would make for a very stable setup for all. and if something does fail we would still all have sly.

There must be a timer in the card... the timer could be trigered by an rogue ecm or a specific command given by original stb (set by the emm probably shared on entitlements update in original STB) that explains why many cards die together in a specific attack in batches..and some dont. more over there must be a detection method in the card that becomes active when a number of not subscribed or asking far more ecm then normal happens, then the card erases its own database or algorythem and becomes usless.
If running the card as if it was in original box still gives error, then there must some part of the nd command set that is not implimented in oscam.

I have never seen a card die in original box..... Does it ever happen???
Any way mates
Thats my opinion........
   
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianmicall For This Useful Post:
beholder (18-January-2013), freedream22 (12-October-2012)
emm bylen errore9995
Old
  (#12)
macius1010
Permanent Banned
 
macius1010's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 22

Level: 3 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 60
Magic: 7 / 1513
Experience: 41%

Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Join Date: May 2009
emm bylen errore9995 - 11-October-2012, 01:23

dear guys . i need some advice..
how is correctly?
WHICH CONFIG?

EMM BYLEN 183,81 or EMM BYLEN 183.81
???????

, or . ?

thanks

my card was killed for the second time and now I turned to oscam config!

Last edited by macius1010; 11-October-2012 at 01:28..
   
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old
  (#13)
karolina
ECS Master
 
karolina's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,915

Level: 36 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 88 / 883
Magic: 638 / 24927
Experience: 35%

Thanks: 59
Thanked 847 Times in 523 Posts
Join Date: Apr 2008
11-October-2012, 09:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by macius1010 View Post
dear guys . i need some advice..
how is correctly?
WHICH CONFIG?

EMM BYLEN 183,81 or EMM BYLEN 183.81
???????

, or . ?

thanks

my card was killed for the second time and now I turned to oscam config!
1} Block emm no help people who have this erorr have blocked all; all emm all other unknow ecm and this no help.
On italy forum people write about have error on orginal boxes too!!!
2} Now is no solution for this i odnt know why beciuse time from first kiled card is around 2-3 month in past solution was out around 1 month


If you like this post, press Thank You button
   
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to karolina For This Useful Post:
thedreamer (11-October-2012)
Old
  (#14)
thedreamer
Senior Member
 
thedreamer's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 105

Level: 9 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 206
Magic: 35 / 6299
Experience: 25%

Thanks: 127
Thanked 54 Times in 31 Posts
Join Date: Jul 2007
11-October-2012, 14:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by karolina View Post
1} Block emm no help people who have this erorr have blocked all; all emm all other unknow ecm and this no help.
On italy forum people write about have error on orginal boxes too!!!
2} Now is no solution for this i odnt know why beciuse time from first kiled card is around 2-3 month in past solution was out around 1 month
Absolutely correct.
I have friends with card killed in September and again in the past days.
For this reason i am afraid to share again card since there is a solution...
My card killed & replaced in September too


DM 800
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
freedream22
ECS Master
 
freedream22's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 671

Level: 23 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 564
Magic: 223 / 14476
Experience: 58%

Thanks: 49
Thanked 185 Times in 135 Posts
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 29
12-October-2012, 11:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by macius1010 View Post
dear guys . i need some advice..
how is correctly?
WHICH CONFIG?

EMM BYLEN 183,81 or EMM BYLEN 183.81
???????

, or . ?

thanks

my card was killed for the second time and now I turned to oscam config!
The right one is :
blockemm-bylen = 183,81 with comma and not dot.

As reported from many people this doesn't protect you from the attack.
Cheers!

(12-October-2012 11:23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianmicall View Post
I have same problem with sly it full (errore 9995 call sly) my card was less then one month old. Sly should replace next week ( I said error 02 and they want to see the Box and card to see what went wrong)
So, I was blocking ALL EMM, ecm whitelist set and services (negative services for channels i dont have which was my mistake I think).
The day before the card died I noticed alot of channel not subscribed among the good ecms on the log. then the following afternoon, the error!!!

I think sly do this (threw EMM in original box) to sell 1 year contracts at the begining of the football season and discorage CS and payservers also making people afraid to by a linux STB.
After securing the clients they stop giving the error and allow cs to sell outside of italy ( I would expect pay servers to be ready to pay more then the average hobbyist) so thats money as well, for sly.....

I think the card has many ways of knowing its outside its box..... example the orignal does not access channels not available on the card all the time..... also in original STB card never gets requests for 2 or more diffrent channel/ecms at the same time exept in quick channel change and the original box is slow at zapping anyway... Finaly there is never the need for a cw rate higher than 1 or 2 ecms every 10 seconds........ In CS ecm rate is always much higher!!!!! so there we go.

What we could do is get together and (all with slyit cards) each one of us gives out a few channels (from 2 to 3, with enough peers 1) to each of his peers. and each peer does the same.... Using oscam with internal reader (modified) or omnikey in fast mode... ie ins7e11=15. sending ecms direct from the reader in newcamd. that way the card will only process ecms of the specific channels and for the services chosen by the particulare peer and never get overloaded.oscam will take second requests from cache and will not ask un needed requests to the card.. That would make for a very stable setup for all. and if something does fail we would still all have sly.

There must be a timer in the card... the timer could be trigered by an rogue ecm or a specific command given by original stb (set by the emm probably shared on entitlements update in original STB) that explains why many cards die together in a specific attack in batches..and some dont. more over there must be a detection method in the card that becomes active when a number of not subscribed or asking far more ecm then normal happens, then the card erases its own database or algorythem and becomes usless.
If running the card as if it was in original box still gives error, then there must some part of the nd command set that is not implimented in oscam.

I have never seen a card die in original box..... Does it ever happen???
Any way mates
Thats my opinion........
Joining the cards to one server allowing only 1-2 sid for each looks quite good and it is already done for N*ova. The problem is that it is too difficult to join this effort and no body can be 100% sure that 9995 will not happen again.

Cheers!


to share, or not to share, that's the question

Do not exchange lines with PM ! Use secure email instead.

h**p://www.eurocardsharing.com/f183/admin-please-implement-ssl-345685

Last edited by freedream22; 12-October-2012 at 11:23.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
   
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedream22 For This Useful Post:
wizdom (13-October-2012)
Old
  (#16)
sensan
Banned as CardFaker
 
sensan's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 53

Level: 6 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 128
Magic: 17 / 2712
Experience: 12%

Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Join Date: Sep 2010
17-October-2012, 16:14

my card has gone today :(

blocking emm, closing reshare and sid assignment for my current packages didnt help
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
karolina
ECS Master
 
karolina's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,915

Level: 36 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 88 / 883
Magic: 638 / 24927
Experience: 35%

Thanks: 59
Thanked 847 Times in 523 Posts
Join Date: Apr 2008
17-October-2012, 18:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensan View Post
my card has gone today :(

blocking emm, closing reshare and sid assignment for my current packages didnt help
Becouse kill instruction is going by ecm and now is no solution to this card.


If you like this post, press Thank You button
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
freedream22
ECS Master
 
freedream22's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 671

Level: 23 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 564
Magic: 223 / 14476
Experience: 58%

Thanks: 49
Thanked 185 Times in 135 Posts
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 29
17-October-2012, 19:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensan View Post
my card has gone today :(

blocking emm, closing reshare and sid assignment for my current packages didnt help
Is the first time or this is the second card ?

Can you please post your .server file if you don't mind.


Cheers!


to share, or not to share, that's the question

Do not exchange lines with PM ! Use secure email instead.

h**p://www.eurocardsharing.com/f183/admin-please-implement-ssl-345685
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
sensan
Banned as CardFaker
 
sensan's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 53

Level: 6 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 128
Magic: 17 / 2712
Experience: 12%

Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Join Date: Sep 2010
17-October-2012, 19:15

it was first time :(

(17-October-2012 19:18)
and there was nothing special on server file, i was trying to keep alive my card without no reshare and sid limitations

Last edited by sensan; 17-October-2012 at 19:18.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
   
Reply With Quote
card still ok ?
Old
  (#20)
edisbox
Banned as CardFaker
 
edisbox's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 60

Level: 6 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 140
Magic: 20 / 2031
Experience: 62%

Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Join Date: Jan 2013
card still ok ? - 07-May-2013, 13:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByteMaster View Post
Hi there,

Cant believe your luck with this card......

Wise to include these in your reader section but this is not any definate fix

ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51
blockemm-bylen = 183,81

(06-September-2012 16:46)


Hi there,

Looks ok to me ...
Only a few differerance's
1. I am using omnikey
2. My card is always recieving its updates via mgcamd from my own personal set top box.
3.I am also using fast byte for this card.

[reader]
label = sky-italia-hd-(grp1)
protocol = pcsc
device = 000
caid = 09CD
boxid = 87654321
ins7e = 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
ins7e11 = 15
ecmwhitelist = 09CD:B7,51
detect = cd
mhz = 357
cardmhz = 357
ident = 09CD:000000
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-s = 1
saveemm-u = 1
blockemm-bylen = 183,81
auprovid = 0009CD

Regarding the fast byte settings, I urge you NOT to use them unless your running a very stable set up and also dont use on a machine set to auto restart oscam, or reboot nightly....
A good friend destroyed his card using the above settings when his oscam restarted.
Why this happened I dont know ......

IMPORTANT: looking at the line ins7e above from my config it appears to have a space before the last two zero's, thats just how its appearing when I pasted it to here. There is infact a total of 52 zero's with no spaces in the config I use.

We probably should be talking about this error in a seperate thread in cardsharing talk .
after reading many posts and discussion
a request to bytemaster, that can he confirm his card is still alive by using same configuration he posted, as his post old more than 6 month and in this time many card died.

thanks for your cooperation
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump



ECS on RSS ECS on Twitter ECS on Facebook ECS on Youtube
Follow us on:

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2002 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Dreambox