Eurocardsharing

Go Back   Eurocardsharing > Sharing receivers > VDR and Kaffeine

VDR and Kaffeine Discussion, HOWTO: VDR 1.7.0, HDTV and CCcam with budget cards on Ubuntu 8.04 using multiproto at Sharing receivers forum; Originally Posted by greatmagiciam really great job thanks ... can u help me for this step PLZ i wanna make ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#21)
shalafi
ECS Master
 
shalafi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 412

Level: 18 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 446
Magic: 137 / 13746
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 127
Thanked 492 Times in 131 Posts
Join Date: Jul 2007
20-September-2008, 10:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatmagiciam View Post
really great job thanks ...

can u help me for this step PLZ

i wanna make the patch .. xine-lib-1_2-ffmpeg.patch..
where i must do this patch?

Code:
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/xine-lib-1.2# patch p1 < ../xine-lib-1_2-ffmpeg.patch
patch: **** Can't find file p1 : No such file or directory
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/xine-lib-1.2#
Type the command by hand or paste the command in notepad, remove the - before p1 and add it manually and paste it again in Putty. Because the tutorial was pasted from a Word document, several items have a long - sign before it.

//Shalafi

(20-September-2008 09:41)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventura900 View Post
okay so i need to execute that scripts before typing in

vdr-sxfe --video=xv --aspect=4:3 --fullscreen --width=1280 --height=1024 --nokbd --post=tvtime:method=Linear,cheap_mode=1,pulldown=0, use_progressive_frame_flag=1

how do i run the script? i though i need to run cccam with the "/etc/initd/cccam start" command and then i could start vdr via vdr-sxfe etc. and nothing more.

but actually i need to execute the script and then run vdr-sxfe?

/edit:

i think i executed the script just, but i get a error:

like it cant find VDR in:
VDRPRG="/usr/local/bin/vdr"

but thats the adress u have in your script right?

i tryed chancing it to /usr/local/src/vdr-1.7.0 because i could se that i had a VDR folder in there, put now i just get "permission denied" output:

[email protected]:/home/ventura# /var/bin/runvdr
eval: 1: /usr/local/src/vdr-1.7.0: Permission denied
[email protected]:/home/ventura#


im really confuced with all this... maybe this is to complicated for me to operate. i just dont get how i can **** a seemly forward tutorial up in this degree by just C/P the commands :(
You need to change it to: /usr/bin/vdr. And you need to run the VDR-backend (/etc/init.d/vdr start or /var/bin/runvdr) before you can use the VDR-frontend (vdr-sxfe).

And yes, about the CCcam you're entirely right, /etc/init.d/cccam start will start the local CCcam instance.

//Shalafi


-=[ Ubuntu Linux 9.04 | VDR 1.7.9 | HVR-4000 | eHD | Wavefield T55]=-

Last edited by shalafi; 20-September-2008 at 10:41.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#22)
greatmagiciam
Junior Member
 
greatmagiciam's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 9

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 21
Magic: 3 / 592
Experience: 86%

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 33
20-September-2008, 11:42

OK Mr.shalafi i'm finished now from ffmpeg & xine-lib & xine-ui

i forget something i have problem with xine befor i remove every thing for xine
because when i try to run xine ...closed by him self directly ....????

and when i saw your Post i recompiled every thing but the xine now still closing by him self direct ...
And I try this ..

PHP Code:
xine --verbose 
look to this report :

Code:
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/xine-ui# xine --verbose 
This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.6cvs.
(c) 2000-2007 The xine Team.
Built with xine library 1.1.90 (1.1.90hg)
Found xine library version: 1.1.90 (1.1.90hg).
   Platform information:
   --------------------
        system name     : Linux
        node name       : greatmagician
        release         : 2.6.24-19-generic
        version         : #1 SMP Wed Aug 20 22:56:21 UTC 2008
        machine         : i686
   CPU information:
   ---------------
	processor	: 0
	vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
	cpu family	: 15
	model		: 4
	model name	: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz
	stepping	: 9
	cpu MHz		: 2660.013
	cache size	: 256 KB
	fdiv_bug	: no
	hlt_bug		: no
	f00f_bug	: no
	coma_bug	: no
	fpu		: yes
	fpu_exception	: yes
	cpuid level	: 5
	wp		: yes
	flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc up pebs bts sync_rdtsc pni monitor ds_cpl tm2 cid cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
	bogomips	: 5328.06
	clflush size	: 64
   -------
   Display Name:          :0.0,
   XServer Vendor:        The X.Org Foundation,
   Protocol Version:      11, Revision: 0,
   Available Screen(s):   1,
   Default screen number: 0,
   Using screen:          0,
   Depth:                 24,
-[ xiTK version 0.10.7 [XFT] ]-[ WM type: (EWMH) Metacity {compiz} ]-
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_oss.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_alsa.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_file.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_jack.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_none.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_esd.so found
main: all available video drivers failed.
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/xine-ui#
so what i can do for this ?

(20-September-2008 23:05)
and i try ... make.... for vdr
but there is error for driver API

Code:
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/vdr-1.7.0# make
In file included from audio.c:12:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from dvbdevice.c:10:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from dvbosd.c:15:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from eitscan.c:13:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from vdr.c:45:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
make: *** Deleting file `.dependencies'
g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses -c -DREMOTE_KBD -DLIRC_DEVICE=\"/dev/lircd\" -DRCU_DEVICE=\"/dev/ttyS1\" -D_GNU_SOURCE -DVIDEODIR=\"/media/video\" -DCONFDIR=\"/etc/vdr\" -DPLUGINDIR=\"/usr/lib/vdr/plugins\" -DLOCDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/src/liplianindvb/linux/include audio.c
In file included from audio.c:12:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from audio.c:12:
dvbdevice.h:38: error: ‘dvbfe_delsys’ does not name a type
make: *** [audio.o] Error 1
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/vdr-1.7.0#
and i downloaded the multiproto drivers from this site
multiproto: Summary

make and make install

but now i think must make ...patch vdr-1.7.0 with dvb-api-patch
right ??? so how i can make the patch

and this step is right ?

Last edited by greatmagiciam; 21-September-2008 at 00:26.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
   
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old
  (#23)
Ventura900
Member
 
Ventura900's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 48

Level: 5 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 118
Magic: 16 / 3263
Experience: 75%

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Aug 2008
21-September-2008, 01:25

hey again... he i see this VDR is making u a wanted man ;)

this is my runvdr script file:

#################################
export LANG=en_EN
export LC_COLLATE=en_EN

PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

VDRPRG="/usr/bin/vdr"
VDRCMD="/usr/bin/vdr -c /etc/vdr -E /var/vdr -l 3 \
-L /usr/local/src/vdr/PLUGINS/lib \
-s /var/bin/vdrpoweroff.sh \
-P sc \
-P femon \
-P skinreel \
-P'remote -i /dev/input/by-path/pci-0000:01:06.0--event-ir' \
-P'xineliboutput -l none -r 37890 -p' \
-u root \
$*"

KILL="/usr/bin/killall -q -TERM"

# Detect whether the DVB driver is already loaded
# and return 0 if it *is* loaded, 1 if not:
DriverLoaded()
{
return 1
}

# Load all DVB driver modules needed for your hardware:
LoadDriver ()
{

return 0

}

# Unload all DVB driver modules loaded in LoadDriver():
UnloadDriver ()
{

return 0

}

# Load driver if it hasn't been loaded already:
if ! DriverLoaded; then
LoadDriver
fi

while (true) do
eval "$VDRCMD"
if test $? -eq 0 -o $? -eq 2; then exit; fi
echo "`date` reloading DVB driver"
$KILL $VDRPRG
sleep 10
UnloadDriver
LoadDriver
echo "`date` restarting VDR"
done
###############################################

I dont have my PC on a direct LAN network, so i entered a static ip just like yours and edit the svcdhost.conf file so it looks like yours wit the 192.168.1.0/24 and edit my runvdr script so it poins to the address u wrote. now this is my complete output from terminal:

[email protected]:/home/ventura# /etc/init.d/cccam start
Starting CCcam [email protected]:/var/bin/runvdr
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.info] SC version 0.9.0-HG-f1f764424ff8+ initializing
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.debug] probing /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.debug] capturing device 0
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.info] captured 1 video device
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.info] SC version 0.9.0-HG-f1f764424ff8+ starting
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Plugin config:
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Key updates (AU) are enabled (active CAIDs) (no prestart)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Local systems DON'T take priority over cached remote
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Concurrent FF recordings are NOT allowed
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Force transfermode with digital audio
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** ScCaps are 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Ignored CAIDs 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.info] loading cardclient config from /etc/vdr/plugins/sc/cardclient.conf
Sep 21 00:13:57 [cardclient.core] hostname=127.0.0.1 port=9000 emm=1 emmCaids 0000/0000
Sep 21 00:13:57 [cardclient.core] cccam: socket=/tmp/camd.socket
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.net] netwatch up
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.net] socket: binding to 127.0.0.1:9000/udp (127.0.0.1)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [cardclient.cccam] Bound to port 9000, starting UDP listener
Sep 21 00:13:57 [cardclient.core] client 'cccam' ready
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.error] failed open /etc/vdr/plugins/sc/SoftCam.Key: No such file or directory
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.error] failed open /etc/vdr/plugins/sc/smartcard.conf: No such file or directory
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.error] no keys loaded for softcam!
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** registered systems:
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Conax (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** ConstCW (pri -20)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** SC-Irdeto (pri -5)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** SC-VideoGuard2 (pri -5)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** @SHL (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Seca (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Cryptoworks (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Irdeto (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Irdeto2 (pri -8)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** SC-Seca (pri -5)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** SC-Cryptoworks (pri -5)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** SC-Viaccess (pri -5)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Nagra (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Nagra2 (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Viaccess (pri -10)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** SC-Nagra (pri -5)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** Cardclient (pri -15)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.load] ** SC-Conax (pri -5)
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.warn] no smartcard interface defined!
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: building caid lists
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: after unique
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 13001/88c0/1b834 1801 1762 1702 0d05
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 5020/88c0/1b7be 0622 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 8/88c0/1b5c6 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 10/88c0/1b4b5 1831 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 513/88c0/1b59f 1810 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 8501/88c0/33cef 0500 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 3306/800a/1b29d 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 4703/891a/33d3d 0961 0960
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: after check
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 13001/88c0/1b834 1801 1762 1702 0d05
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 5020/88c0/1b7be 0622 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 8/88c0/1b5c6 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 10/88c0/1b4b5 1831 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 513/88c0/1b59f 1810 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 8501/88c0/33cef 0500 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 3306/800a/1b29d 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 4703/891a/33d3d 0961 0960
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: after unique
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 13001/88c0/1b834 1801 1762 1702 0d05
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 5020/88c0/1b7be 0622 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 8/88c0/1b5c6 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 10/88c0/1b4b5 1831 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 513/88c0/1b59f 1810 1801 1722 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 8501/88c0/33cef 0500 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 3306/800a/1b29d 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 4703/891a/33d3d 0961 0960
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: added 1702 caids now 1702
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: still left
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 5020/88c0/1b7be 0622 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 8501/88c0/33cef 0500 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 3306/800a/1b29d 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 4703/891a/33d3d 0961 0960
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: added 0100 caids now 1702 0100
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: still left
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 3306/800a/1b29d 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 4703/891a/33d3d 0961 0960
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: added 0960 caids now 1702 0100 0960
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: still left
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: channel 3306/800a/1b29d 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.caids] 0: added 0b00 caids now 1702 0100 0960 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.ci] card 0, slot 0 (v= 1) caids: 1702 0100 0960 0b00
Sep 21 00:13:57 [core.ci] 0: reset of slot 0 requested
Sep 21 00:13:57 [general.info] Using software decryption on card 0
Sep 21 00:13:58 [core.ci] 0.0: doReply changed, reset triggered
Sep 21 00:13:58 [core.ci] 0.0: now using CAIDs version 1
Sep 21 00:13:58 [core.ci] 0.0: status 'present'
Sep 21 00:13:59 [core.net] socket: select timed out (2 secs)
Sep 21 00:13:59 [core.ci] 0.0: status 'reset'
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0: status 'ready'
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 82 01 01
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 <- 00 01 83 01 01 80 02 01 00
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 81 01 01
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 <- 00 01 a0 07 01 91 04 00 03 00 41 80 02 01 00
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 a0 0a 01 92 07 00 00 03 00 41 00 01
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 a0 09 01 90 02 00 01 9f 80 30 00
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 sending CA info
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 81 01 01
Sep 21 00:14:00 [core.ci] 0.0 <- 00 01 a0 11 01 90 02 00 01 9f 80 31 08 17 02 01 00 09 60 0b 00 80 02 01 00
Sep 21 00:14:01 [core.net] socket: select timed out (2 secs)
Sep 21 00:14:01 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 a0 10 01 90 02 00 01 9f 80 32 07 03 00 00 01 00 01 03
Sep 21 00:14:01 [core.ci] 0.0 CA_PMT decoding len=7 lm=3 prg=0 len=1/1 ci_cmd(G)=03
Sep 21 00:14:01 [core.ci] 0.0 got CA pmt ciCmd=3 caLm=3
Sep 21 00:14:01 [core.ci] 0.0 answer to query
Sep 21 00:14:01 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 81 01 01
Sep 21 00:14:01 [core.ci] 0.0 <- 00 01 a0 0d 01 90 02 00 01 9f 80 33 04 00 00 00 81 80 02 01 00
Sep 21 00:14:03 [core.net] socket: select timed out (2 secs)
Sep 21 00:14:03 [core.net] netwatch down
Sep 21 00:14:03 [general.debug] SC cleanup done
[email protected]:/home/ventura# vdr-sxfe
vdr-sxfe 1.0.2-cvs (build with xine-lib 1.1.11, using xine-lib 1.1.11)


VDR server not given, searching ...
---------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: MRL not given and server not found from local network.
Trying to connect to default port on local host.
---------------------------------------------------------------
[7275] [vdr-fe] Detected 2 CPUs
[7275] [vdr-fe] Enabling FFmpeg multithreaded video decoding


Press Esc to exit

[7275] [input_vdr] Using decoder "libmpeg2" for mpeg2 video
[7275] [input_vdr] Using decoder "FFmpeg" for H.264 video
[7275] [input_vdr] Connecting (control) to tcp://127.0.0.1:37890 ...
[7275] [input_vdr] Can't connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:37890
[7275] [input_vdr] (ERROR (xine_input_vdr.c,5947): Operation now in progress)
[7275] [input_vdr] Can't connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:37890
[7275] [input_vdr] (ERROR (xine_input_vdr.c,6371): Operation now in progress)
[7275] [input_vdr] Connections closed.
[7275] [vdr-fe] fe_xine_open: xine_open("xvdr://127.0.0.1#nocache;demux:mpeg_block") failed
Error opening xvdr://127.0.0.1
[email protected]:/home/ventura#

i dont get it... i keeps giving me that server error. tryed google for help, and someone wrote something about i could test by using telnet by "telnet localhost 2001" command. but i get a permission denied error.

is something not executing properly in the script? this is starting to wear down :(
i need success... cant live without TV! :(

regards

Last edited by Ventura900; 21-September-2008 at 01:28..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#24)
shalafi
ECS Master
 
shalafi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 412

Level: 18 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 446
Magic: 137 / 13746
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 127
Thanked 492 Times in 131 Posts
Join Date: Jul 2007
21-September-2008, 01:31

@Ventura900

Remove the line: -P'remote -i /dev/input/by-path/pci-0000:01:06.0--event-ir' \ from the runvdr script. Then I think it'll work.

If the remote plugin doesn't find a remote at that PCI-address, it'll fail and vdr does an automatic shutdown.

//Shalafi

(21-September-2008 00:35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatmagiciam View Post
OK Mr.shalafi i'm finished now from ffmpeg & xine-lib & xine-ui

i forget something i have problem with xine befor i remove every thing for xine
because when i try to run xine ...closed by him self directly ....????

and when i saw your Post i recompiled every thing but the xine now still closing by him self direct ...
And I try this ..

PHP Code:
xine --verbose 
look to this report :

Code:
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/xine-ui# xine --verbose 
This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.6cvs.
(c) 2000-2007 The xine Team.
Built with xine library 1.1.90 (1.1.90hg)
Found xine library version: 1.1.90 (1.1.90hg).
   Platform information:
   --------------------
        system name     : Linux
        node name       : greatmagician
        release         : 2.6.24-19-generic
        version         : #1 SMP Wed Aug 20 22:56:21 UTC 2008
        machine         : i686
   CPU information:
   ---------------
	processor	: 0
	vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
	cpu family	: 15
	model		: 4
	model name	: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz
	stepping	: 9
	cpu MHz		: 2660.013
	cache size	: 256 KB
	fdiv_bug	: no
	hlt_bug		: no
	f00f_bug	: no
	coma_bug	: no
	fpu		: yes
	fpu_exception	: yes
	cpuid level	: 5
	wp		: yes
	flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc up pebs bts sync_rdtsc pni monitor ds_cpl tm2 cid cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
	bogomips	: 5328.06
	clflush size	: 64
   -------
   Display Name:          :0.0,
   XServer Vendor:        The X.Org Foundation,
   Protocol Version:      11, Revision: 0,
   Available Screen(s):   1,
   Default screen number: 0,
   Using screen:          0,
   Depth:                 24,
-[ xiTK version 0.10.7 [XFT] ]-[ WM type: (EWMH) Metacity {compiz} ]-
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_oss.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_alsa.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_file.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_jack.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_none.so found
load_plugins: plugin /usr/lib/xine/plugins/2.0/xineplug_ao_out_esd.so found
main: all available video drivers failed.
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/xine-ui#
so what i can do for this ?
First, never run xine as root or from a SSH terminal. That won't surely work at all! Second, are you sure you did a ldconfig after the make install of xine-lib?

You might want to re-compile and re-install xine-lib and xine-ui again. Perhaps that will solve your problem. It could be that old versions of xine-lib and xine-ui were installed. And therefor there could be a conflict with the libraries.

Quote:
(20-September-2008 23:05)
and i try ... make.... for vdr
but there is error for driver API

Code:
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/vdr-1.7.0# make
In file included from audio.c:12:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from dvbdevice.c:10:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from dvbosd.c:15:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from eitscan.c:13:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from vdr.c:45:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
make: *** Deleting file `.dependencies'
g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses -c -DREMOTE_KBD -DLIRC_DEVICE=\"/dev/lircd\" -DRCU_DEVICE=\"/dev/ttyS1\" -D_GNU_SOURCE -DVIDEODIR=\"/media/video\" -DCONFDIR=\"/etc/vdr\" -DPLUGINDIR=\"/usr/lib/vdr/plugins\" -DLOCDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/src/liplianindvb/linux/include audio.c
In file included from audio.c:12:
dvbdevice.h:19:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 3.3!
In file included from audio.c:12:
dvbdevice.h:38: error: ‘dvbfe_delsys’ does not name a type
make: *** [audio.o] Error 1
[email protected]:/usr/local/src/vdr-1.7.0#
and i downloaded the multiproto drivers from this site
multiproto: Summary

make and make install

but now i think must make ...patch vdr-1.7.0 with dvb-api-patch
right ??? so how i can make the patch

and this step is right ?
Edit Make.config and change the DVBDIR to the correct location if you don't use the liplianindvb repository. This is stated very clearly in the tutorial.

//Shalafi


-=[ Ubuntu Linux 9.04 | VDR 1.7.9 | HVR-4000 | eHD | Wavefield T55]=-

Last edited by shalafi; 21-September-2008 at 01:36.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
Ventura900
Member
 
Ventura900's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 48

Level: 5 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 118
Magic: 16 / 3263
Experience: 75%

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Aug 2008
21-September-2008, 02:08

output from runvdr script:

Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 got CA pmt ciCmd=3 caLm=3
Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 answer to query
Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 81 01 01
Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 <- 00 01 a0 0d 01 90 02 00 01 9f 80 33 04 00 00 00 81 80 02 01 00
Sep 21 01:01:10 [core.net] socket: select timed out (2 secs)
Sep 21 01:01:14 [core.net] last message repeated 2 times
Sep 21 01:01:14 [core.pids] 0: now tuned to source 88c0 transponder 1b63b
Sep 21 01:01:16 [core.net] socket: select timed out (2 secs)
Sep 21 01:01:48 [core.net] last message repeated 16 times

and output from my vdr-sfxi:

[7862] [input_vdr] Using decoder "libmpeg2" for mpeg2 video
[7862] [input_vdr] Using decoder "FFmpeg" for H.264 video
[7862] [input_vdr] Connecting (control) to tcp://10.176.18.92:37890 ...
[7862] [input_vdr] Server greeting: VDR-1.7.0 xineliboutput-1.0.2-cvs READY
[7862] [input_vdr] Connected (control) to tcp://10.176.18.92:37890
[7862] [input_vdr] Connecting (data) to pipe:///etc/vdr/plugins/xineliboutput/pipes.7836/pipe.0
[7862] [input_vdr] Data stream connected (PIPE)
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7878] [input_vdr] Data stream disconnected
[7862] [input_vdr] Connections closed.


now it states my USB WAN modems IP address?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#26)
shalafi
ECS Master
 
shalafi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 412

Level: 18 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 446
Magic: 137 / 13746
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 127
Thanked 492 Times in 131 Posts
Join Date: Jul 2007
21-September-2008, 02:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventura900 View Post
output from runvdr script:

Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 got CA pmt ciCmd=3 caLm=3
Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 answer to query
Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 -> 00 01 81 01 01
Sep 21 01:01:08 [core.ci] 0.0 <- 00 01 a0 0d 01 90 02 00 01 9f 80 33 04 00 00 00 81 80 02 01 00
Sep 21 01:01:10 [core.net] socket: select timed out (2 secs)
Sep 21 01:01:14 [core.net] last message repeated 2 times
Sep 21 01:01:14 [core.pids] 0: now tuned to source 88c0 transponder 1b63b
Sep 21 01:01:16 [core.net] socket: select timed out (2 secs)
Sep 21 01:01:48 [core.net] last message repeated 16 times

and output from my vdr-sfxi:

[7862] [input_vdr] Using decoder "libmpeg2" for mpeg2 video
[7862] [input_vdr] Using decoder "FFmpeg" for H.264 video
[7862] [input_vdr] Connecting (control) to tcp://10.176.18.92:37890 ...
[7862] [input_vdr] Server greeting: VDR-1.7.0 xineliboutput-1.0.2-cvs READY
[7862] [input_vdr] Connected (control) to tcp://10.176.18.92:37890
[7862] [input_vdr] Connecting (data) to pipe:///etc/vdr/plugins/xineliboutput/pipes.7836/pipe.0
[7862] [input_vdr] Data stream connected (PIPE)
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7879] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image
[7878] [input_vdr] Data stream disconnected
[7862] [input_vdr] Connections closed.


now it states my USB WAN modems IP address?
Strange! Anyway, just enable that IP in the svdrphosts.conf. Perhaps that'll fix your problem again.

//Shalafi


-=[ Ubuntu Linux 9.04 | VDR 1.7.9 | HVR-4000 | eHD | Wavefield T55]=-
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#27)
greatmagiciam
Junior Member
 
greatmagiciam's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 9

Level: 1 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 21
Magic: 3 / 592
Experience: 86%

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 33
21-September-2008, 02:19

MR.shalafi i'm sorry but my experience not good
i don't know what's the dir for dvb DVBDIR
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#28)
shalafi
ECS Master
 
shalafi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 412

Level: 18 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 446
Magic: 137 / 13746
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 127
Thanked 492 Times in 131 Posts
Join Date: Jul 2007
21-September-2008, 16:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatmagiciam View Post
MR.shalafi i'm sorry but my experience not good
i don't know what's the dir for dvb DVBDIR
If you did a pull with multiproto and you used the location /usr/local/src, then it should be /usr/local/src/multiproto/linux. However, you need to find out your self what the exact location is.

//Shalafi


-=[ Ubuntu Linux 9.04 | VDR 1.7.9 | HVR-4000 | eHD | Wavefield T55]=-
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#29)
Ventura900
Member
 
Ventura900's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 48

Level: 5 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 118
Magic: 16 / 3263
Experience: 75%

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Join Date: Aug 2008
21-September-2008, 20:57

hmm same as before.

but is this a normal output from ccCam:

[email protected]:/home/ventura# /etc/init.d/cccam start
Starting CCcam [email protected]:/var/bin/runvdr

and nothing more? when i run the runvdr script i get alot of "loading lines" u know all the executions thats beeing preformed, but when i type the "cccam start" it just goes "starting CCcam" and notihing more.

is this right? or am i completly wrong when i assume that the server VDR is trying to connect to is cccam sharing server? i dont quite understand what server VDR need to be in contact with.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#30)
shalafi
ECS Master
 
shalafi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 412

Level: 18 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Life: 0 / 446
Magic: 137 / 13746
Experience: 87%

Thanks: 127
Thanked 492 Times in 131 Posts
Join Date: Jul 2007
21-September-2008, 21:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventura900 View Post
hmm same as before.

but is this a normal output from ccCam:

[email protected]:/home/ventura# /etc/init.d/cccam start
Starting CCcam [email protected]:/var/bin/runvdr

and nothing more? when i run the runvdr script i get alot of "loading lines" u know all the executions thats beeing preformed, but when i type the "cccam start" it just goes "starting CCcam" and notihing more.
That's correct. CCcam is a softwarecam. It runs in the background. Infact, it has nothing to with VDR itself.

Quote:
is this right? or am i completly wrong when i assume that the server VDR is trying to connect to is cccam sharing server? i dont quite understand what server VDR need to be in contact with.
VDR and CCcam are two very different programs. VDR is software for viewing DVB streams. CCcam is a softcam which has server/client possabilities. To connect those to, we use the vdr-sc plugin.

So, without CCcam. Even FTA channels should be viewed. And you should look at /var/user/log for output with VDR. If there's and errror, you should find it there.

But this is clearly stated in the Tutorial. And Linux knowlegde is mandatory to use VDR. Otherwise you'll be more busy typing for problems while you can resolve most of theb just by logging in the in the logs.

//Shalafi


-=[ Ubuntu Linux 9.04 | VDR 1.7.9 | HVR-4000 | eHD | Wavefield T55]=-
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1.7.0, budget, cards, hdtv, howto:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump



ECS on RSS ECS on Twitter ECS on Facebook ECS on Youtube
Follow us on:

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2002 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Dreambox